At Foot Medical Centre, we use the latest in Diode Laser technology to treat toenail fungus.
A.R.C. FOX III 1064nm Diode Laser
Our state-of-the-art A.R.C. FOX III 1064nm Diode Laser System is approved by Health Canada to treat toenail fungus, and has proven to have a much higher success rate than traditional treatment methods.
The FOX III 1064nm diode laser beam painlessly penetrates the affected nail plate to elevate the nail bed’s core temperature, which destroys the fungal cell walls and causes the fungus to die.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Quick and extremely effective in curing Fungal Nail Infections
- No anesthesia is required, and treatment is painless
- There are no known side effects (unlike with oral medications)
- There is no harm to the treated nail or adjacent skin
- There is no recovery period following the procedure, and you can resume normal activity immediately following treatment
*For best results, we recommend a combination of Laser Therapy with the Keryflex Nail Restoration System*
The A.R.C. FOX III 1064nm Diode Laser also effectively treats:
- Plantar Warts
- Spider Veins, Telangiectasia, and other Vascular Lesions
- Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, and other soft tissue injuries
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.